As their heightened mating instincts spark an all-consuming passion, these shifters will stop at nothing to claim the ones who make them whole…
Enjoy a complete series of eight books full of action-packed drama, heart-pounding suspense and sexy alpha heroes!
Royal-Kagan series books included:
- Treasured Find - I'm no stranger to the shifter world. After getting captured once, I steer clear of all the beasts pretending to be my next door neighbors. Rafe slipped past my defenses. Now, danger found me again. But this time, I'm not getting away.
- Beautiful Mistake - A deadly kidnapping attempt separated me from my sisters. They're in the hands of the enemy, and apparently, I'm now married to a feral shifter who is determined to make me crave his touch and be my hero.
- Favorite Obsession - I've been designated as a breeder female, but the man I love is forbidden. He's human. But Josh isn't letting me go. And he's not above playing dirty to keep me.
- Chance on Love - I wanted to spend my first full moon as a mature wolf shifter at a human bar in our small town. But I didn't expect one of my pack's rivals to decide I was going home with him. And the morning after? Well, he still doesn't know my name.
- Rejected Mate - As an orphaned human taken in by the pack, I rank below the omega. I'm also the mate the alpha's son betrayed. Nic shunned me and our pack, but now he's back to secure his destiny. And he thinks he's going to pick a shifter wife over me. He better think again.
- Shared Mate - All I wanted was to oust our rival pack's corrupt king. Now, I'm the woman between two powerful walking gods and neither will let me go, but with a war brewing, I might not live long enough to enjoy either of my destined mates.
- Last Chance - Psychos kidnapped me while I was protecting my little adopted sister. And the two Royal wolf shifters who saved me both claim to be my fated mates. With a power struggle between best friends and monsters vowing to return me to their prison camp, we might not get any more second chances.
- Forbidden Mate - The charismatic, tough, and mysteriously hot ancient shapeshifter I set up for murder has turned out to be my chosen mate. And the plan I set in motion might destroy us both.
- ISBN e-book = 978-1-953075-47-5
- ASIN e-book = B09ZP1NX2V
- Series = Royal-Kagan (Shifter World)
- # in Series = 1-8
- Includes: Treasured Find, Beautiful Mistake, and Favorite Obsession, Chance on Love, Rejected Mate, Shared Mate, Last Chance, and Forbidden Mate
- Publisher = Cherokee House Publishing
- Author = Nancy Corrigan
- Genre = Paranormal Suspense Romance (Fiction)
- Mainstream Fiction (open-door) version
"This series was awesome!" - M. Perry ★★★★★
"I would recommend these books to anyone who loves shifter romances." - A Reader's Review ★★★★★
"If you like strong alpha males meeting their match, both in and out of the bedroom, read this series!" - N. Gonzalez ★★★★★
"All the characters had depth to their personalities and were well fleshed out," - Laurie G. ★★★★★
"Would highly recommend these books to all readers who enjoy great romantic shifter stories!" - Shirley S. ★★★★★
"One of the best shifter series that I have read, and that is quite a few!! It is well written. It’s a page turner. It’s one series that is difficult to put down." - Victoria Y. ★★★★★
"I'm hooked on this series!" - Tena ★★★★★
"I loved these stories!!!" - Clint L. ★★★★★
♥♥♥♥♥ Excerpt from Treasured Find ♥♥♥♥♥
The butterflies in her belly took flight. "You know, I'm starting to enjoy the odd way you talk. It makes me feel as if I've walked into a world where princesses wait to be swept away by knights in shining armor."
He grinned. "You would make a beautiful princess."
"One to be fought for." He twirled a lock of her hair around a finger. "What about me? Would I fill the role of your knight in shining armor?"
She ran her hands over his chest. The sensation of hard muscle under her palms sent a shiver of awareness through her body. "I don't know if any horse would be able to carry you for long. I see you more as a warrior. Maybe a conqueror."
"One who demands the bonny ladies as his reward after a battle?" He swept her into his arms. She gasped and grabbed his shoulders. "Oh yes, I like this fantasy, and in it I get to choose you as my booty." He bent closer so his golden brown eyes filled her vision. "I think I might keep you."
♥♥♥♥♥ Excerpt from Beautiful Mistake ♥♥♥♥♥
"Try not to let the bandage on your stomach get too wet, but the bite on your shoulder is fine."
"Bite on my shoulder?" She slapped her hand over the mark. The raised bumps brushed against her palm. Tingles skipped across her skin. She dropped her hand.
"You...you bit me."
He shrugged as if it was no big deal.
"Yeah, I bit you." His gaze traveled over her body and left a burning path in its wake. "If you need help showering, call me."
♥♥♥♥♥ Excerpt from Favorite Obsession ♥♥♥♥♥
She eased back. "What we feel is real. I won't deny that, but I don't understand it."
"There's nothing to understand." He laid a hand over her heart. "The connection that has built from day one will see us through. You need to have a little faith."
♥♥♥♥♥ Excerpt from Chance on Love ♥♥♥♥♥
A flash of white caught his attention. He turned and collided with her gaze. Sides heaving, she froze and watched him through her wolf's eyes.
"Are you okay?"
Her steady stare answered him. In her animal form, she couldn't speak to him, but she made no attempt to shake her head or nod either.
"Shift and tell me what happened." He took a step toward her. "I can—"
♥♥♥♥♥ Excerpt from Rejected Mate ♥♥♥♥♥
Riley stared into his eyes for a long moment, then linked her arms around his neck. "I don't know if that's such a good idea."
"I think it's a wonderful idea. I've missed you."
Silence stretched. The tension between them built. Passion or anger—he wasn't sure how it'd end. He only knew it'd be explosive.
♥♥♥♥♥ Excerpt from Shared Mate ♥♥♥♥♥
"Hannah?" He tipped up her chin and waited until she met his gaze. "It's a person's soul I respect, not their body, and yours is strong. Bright and pure."
His whispered name held longing. Need. Desire.
He couldn't help but give her what she asked for. He bent and pressed his parted lips to hers, sharing air with her—a shifter's kiss. It was the intimate exchange only close lovers indulged in. It felt right to share it with her, just as it was to hold her.
"I'm drawn to you, Hannah." He ran the tip of his tongue over her lips, the top first, then the bottom. Her flavor hit him, sending a wave of raw lust through him. "Like a moth to a flame. Isn't that how the expression goes?"
♥♥♥♥♥ Excerpt from Last Chance ♥♥♥♥♥
The scarf wrapped around Gwen's mouth muffled the words, but the shock in her voice was clear. She knew him. How? Humans weren't supposed to remember their past lives. He'd specially sought out that knowledge from the elders of his species, the ones who were old enough to remember the time when the gods and goddesses interacted with the mortal world. Xander had taken comfort in knowing future incarnations of his true mate wouldn't recall how he'd allowed her to die. Twice.
"Have we met?" If they had, she never would've gotten herself kidnapped. After Tabitha, the last human female who housed his true mate's soul, perished, he promised himself he'd never allow his female to suffer. He wasn't quite sure how he was supposed to accomplish that without tainting Gwen's life with his presence, but he'd figure out a way, even if he had to lurk in the shadows, watching over her, for the rest of her life.
She tugged the gray scarf down, exposing the face he'd only seen in photographs. None of those pictures had done her justice. She was beautiful. An angel. Too good for him. He greedily let his gaze drink in her sweetness anyway, then met her chocolate-colored eyes.
"Not officially, but I've seen you before. You were hunting me. In Delaware." She licked her lips, then glanced at the ground. "Do you remember?"
As if he'd forget. The memory of that day on the waterfront when he'd been searching for her and Molly haunted him still. A sensation of peace had settled over him, chasing away the aggression he usually encountered around humans. Those few seconds of peace were the reason he'd all but abandoned his pack in his search of Gwen. He'd known what they meant. Twice before, he'd experienced the phenomenon. Each time had been in the presence of his true mate, the two human females he'd damned by touching them.
"Really?" He swept his gaze over her. The parka hid her body, and none of the photos he had of Gwen revealed much. She didn't like getting her picture taken. From what he'd learned of Gwen, she was as shy as she'd been in previous lifetimes. "I would've remembered seeing you."
"Oh, you didn't see me. I hid from you."
♥♥♥♥♥ Excerpt from Forbidden Mate ♥♥♥♥♥
"What have you done to my kitchen?"
Anton's bellowed question tore a gasp from her throat. She spun.
Dressed in another pair of chinos and a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, Anton stood in the doorway with his eyes locked on her, not the mess she'd made. His wild-eyed gaze mapped her face before taking in her sad state. Flour, sugar, and sticky cookie dough covered her body.
She was a wreck.
Nyx brushed a shaky hand over her hair. Her fingers snagged in the strands. She turned her palm over. Cookie dough covered it. She'd just rubbed it in her hair.
"Answer me." Anton gripped the doorframe. "It looks like a bomb went off in here."
"I..." She glanced over her shoulder at the disaster area she'd caused. "I'm making cookies." And failing miserably at it.
Anton stared at her for several heartbeats before taking a few steps into the kitchen. His judging eye skipped over the flour-covered counter, the broken sifter she'd tossed in a fit of frustration, and the spray of cookie batter across the floor.
A tic formed in his jaw. He slowly dragged his attention to her. "You are?"
"Well..." She took in the scene and sighed. "It's a 'new to me' recipe. I struggled a little with it."
"Struggled?" Anton snorted. His lips twitched as if he was fighting a smile. "It looks like you fought and lost."